In old times, when high-end gaming was not in trend, people loved to play old classic and simple games like Solitaire, but these days games, when high graphics games are more in trend, it has become difficult to find those classic, simple but addictive games online.
Google has provided a Google Solitaire game that can be played online. This online game gives exactly the same old and classic vibe that it used to be like. You can play this game very easily online with the same old rules of the game. This game is the same as the real card solitaire; they have not changed anything in it.
In this article, we are going to explain to you the love of millennials, a classic game that they used to be addicted to and never got bored. We will tell you what it is and how to play it. By the end of the article, you will be able to understand and play this game easily.
What is Google Solitaire?
Back in the old era, when Solitaire was a part of the Windows 3.0 update, everyone could play it, but with the Windows changing, they stopped it from being in your Windows. But Google has always been there to give the best results to people for whatever they search for, and this time, they have brought back that Solitaire online.
Solitaire was originally a card game that could be played by a single person, and it used to be a really common game in a vintage era. The people of England and Germany used to play these solitaire card games very keenly. In Google Solitaire, you can play the Solitaire game with all the old rules very easily.
It is a classic card game that can be played whenever and wherever you want. Google allows you to play it online, too. You can easily learn the rules and play it by yourself.
How to play Google Solitaire online?
We have explained all the rules and tips that can be followed to play the game and win it more often. If you want to know how to play it, then go through the following information.
How to join the game?
- Open your favorite browser.
- Search for the word Solitaire or the Google Solitaire.
- You will be redirected to the home screen of the game.
- Click on the Play button.
- You can choose the level of difficulty by selecting the option of hard or easy.
- A gaming board will appear, and start playing.
Rules of the game
We have listed some rules for playing this game that will help you to understand the game more. You have to follow these rules to ace the game.
- Your mission is to move all or most of the cards from the tableau to the foundation cards stack.
- Clear all the cards from Tableau and stack them in descending order.
- You have to move one card at a time onto the pile of cards.
- Move a card that is of a higher number than the card you have on the top of the pile.
- You will score points on all cards that are moving onto the foundation stack in descending order, like King to ace.
- In this way, all cards will disappear from the tableau and piled up on the stack.
- If you pile four or more cards in the same suit in a stack, then you will score a bonus point. (in descending order)
Tips for Winning the Game More Often
If you are playing a game, there is no way to win it without experiments and practice. You have to keep playing it until you know all the strategies to play it and win it. Here, we have given some tips for newcomers who want to make their game more exciting.
- If you want to finish your move faster, then try to use wild cards whenever possible.
- Try to focus on the colors of the cards while arranging them on the tableau.
- Create pairs of cards with the same colors as many as you can.
- You can undo your move if you realize you are making a wrong move, but try not to undo it too many times.
- You can use your earned coins to get hints. But you have to win some games to get those coins.
- Before hunting for bonus points, try to sequence your cards.
- Look for the chance where you can make more pairs or sequences with a single move.
- Do not leave too many columns empty; it will limit your options to choose a card.
- Try to keep your columns even while playing.
- Your columns should never be with a lot of face-down cards.
- To make better decisions, try to memorize the cards that have been played already.
- Your foundation stack must be in descending order.
- Try to move aces to your foundation stack as soon as possible.
- Be patient while playing because rushing in would ruin your game.
Mistakes to Avoid in Google Solitaire
Only understanding the rules is not enough; you have to be careful while playing the Google Solitaire game and avoid some mistakes that can make you lose the game.
- Do not rush to move the card onto the foundation pile. Instead, take some time and create some empty space in a column on the tableau.
- Remember to keep all columns to be even and do not get stuck in a single column.
- Do not forget to use the undo button if you make a wrong move.
Read more: How to Play Unblocked Games Premium?
Google Solitaire is an online game that was published by Google on August 25, 2016, to bring back the old classic Solitaire game that used to come with the updates of Windows 3.0. But with the passage of time, this game got lost and was difficult to find and play. But Google has provided it online so that you can enjoy it. We hope you enjoyed getting to know this game through this article.