It is necessary to understand the importance of EAT-friendly content for businesses to improve their Google ranking. EAT content is a short form for expertise, authority and trustworthy content. These are the main factors that Google or other search engines consider while rewarding a rank to a website. These factors are also in consideration to determine the website’s relevancy with its niche. Therefore, it is necessary to create EAT-friendly content for a website to drive an organic audience to the site and boost conversion rates. A website can earn customer loyalty and trust by providing high-quality content.
This article will tell you some tactics to write quality content based on E-A-T.
What Is EAT-Friendly Content?
E-A-T is an indication Google uses to determine what high-quality content should be ranked and is a part of several aspects of its algorithm. So, while it’s not a direct ranking factor, it can indirectly impact your overall search rankings.
How To Write EAT-Friendly Content
EAT-friendly content is based on three main factors expertise, authority and trust. Therefore, your content should showcase these factors to achieve customer trust and loyalty. Here you will get some effective tips for writing EAT-friendly content that must be accordingly to these factors:
EAT content should be written clearly and concisely to show expertise that will make you able to bring customers’ trust. Expertise will make you an authority in your niche. Here you can get some effective tactics to show expertise:
- Conduct Research: The first step to show expertise in certain topics is to research that topic to gather information. Then, you should know your customers’ requirements to meet their needs. This strategy will enhance your expertise in front of your audiences and improve conversion rates.
- References: It is helpful for you to improve your expertise by providing references and the researchers’ intent behind that research. Your references and information should be accurate and credible to create a trustworthy customer relationship.
Authority leads to generating trust and credibility with your customers. This also helps a business gain customers’ loyalty and drives conversion rates. Here are a few tips for building authority:
- Backlinks: Backlinks are the connection between a website to another website through links. You should focus on building backlinks to an authoritative website to earn Google’s trust, which enables you to drive more audience to your site.
- Testimonials and Reviews: Customers often read reviews and see brand testimonials. You can achieve new visitors’ trust by showing them your latest positive reviews and testimonials. It also helps you to boost your conversion rates.
- Guest Posting: Guest posting, also known as guest blogging, allows businesses to publish their blogs as a guest to boost their reputation. You can write content for blog websites to enhance your online visibility and improve your chances of driving an organic audience to your site.
Trustworthy content attracts readers’ attention and builds their trust in your content. Therefore, you should write trustworthy content to make your brand authoritative and maintain your reputation. Here you can get some effective tips for writing trustworthy content:
- Website Design: Your website design is important in making your content attractive. You must maintain a simple and attractive design for your site to drive an organic audience to your site.
- Security: Secure website has the ability to build confidence in your customers to make an online purchase. It is also necessary to earn customers’ trust and loyalty.
- Transparency: Being transparent about your business values and intentions to achieve trust is helpful. The trust factor will help you to drive an organic audience to your site and boost conversion rates.
User Experience and Engagement
How users interact with a website is important for Google’s ranking system. EAT-based content is more user-friendly to enhance customers’ engagement and drive the website’s ranking. Here you will find some actionable tips to develop customers engagement:
- Readability Factor: The readability factor is vital in developing customer engagement. Writing organized and well-structured content is important to increase content’s readability. It should be written concisely and have headers, sub-headers and bullet points.
- Mobile-friendly: It is essential to optimize your website for mobile searches because most searchers use mobile phones to find solutions to their queries. It enables your website to enhance customer engagement and drives more organic traffic.
- Interactive Elements: Interactive elements are also helpful in improving customers’ engagement with your website. Therefore, must use interactive elements, such as images, videos and infographics, to maintain your customers’ engagement.
Google places great importance on EAT-friendly content, highlighting the need for high-quality content that demonstrates expertise, authority and trustworthiness. You can easily write EAT-based content by following these described tactics to build expertise, trust, authority and user engagement to drive an organic audience to your site. User-friendly EAT-based content has the ability to enhance your online visibility and drive huge traffic to your website. To ensure your success, it is important to regularly update your content to be EAT-friendly and keep up with Google’s changing algorithms.