When we talk about PC gaming or high-end graphics designing, Nvidia is the first name that comes to our minds. The GeForce experience is one of their technologies that enhances the gaming experience for more immersive graphics and interactivity.
However, the hardware technology does face a challenge with the GeForce Experience error code 0x0003, which makes it challenging for the software to sync with the hardware. A quick way to fix this error is by re-installing or updating the graphics driver that resolves the issue. The good news is that it is only a software-related problem, so you don’t have to get a new GPU for this.
To explain things more clearly, we have written a detailed guide on how to fix GeForce Experience error code 0x0003 by following some easy step-by-step methods. We will also talk about the reasons why this error appears, which leads to technical issues with your GPU.
Reasons for the GeForce Experience error code 0x0003
Here we have the reason why you are experiencing this error on your Nvidia GPU, which makes the software not work properly with the hardware.
The first reason is the corrupt drivers on your computer system. Quite often, your Nvidia GPU drivers can be affected due to malware, deleted files, or incompatible operating systems. Especially if you have installed a new operating system, it is vital to install Nvidia GPU drivers and GeForce Experience software from the beginning.
Nvidia GeForce Experience is supposed to have administrative rights since the software is running with the operating system. The software has to make the GPU resources run with all rights in the computer system. Hence, it is vital to make sure that the GeForce Experience software is running as an Administrator.
Issue With Network Adapter
If you are running the GeForce NOW software that requires cloud resources via the Nvidia GeForce Experience service, then make sure your internet connection is running properly. If there is no internet connection, then possible you might experience the GeForce Experience error code 0x0003.
By mistake or intentionally, if you have deleted the Nvidia GeForce Experience files, then it may cause different types of errors, including the error code 0x0003.
Improper Windows Update
It’s possible that if your new Windows update has been outdated, the old GeForce Experience software is not compatible anymore. In this case, it’s vital to either re-install or check for the latest Windows update to fix the issue.
Fixing the GeForce Experience error code 0x0003
Here, we have stated the methods to resolve the GeForce Experience error issue that will help you get over this problem in a couple of clicks. These methods are applied on any Windows PC, and you can apply them by following these methods.
Fix #1: Stop All Nvidia Services
The first fix is fairly simple and does not require any additional software installation. Simply end the tasks from the Task Manager, and you’re good to go. Here is how you can do it.
- Right-click on the Taskbar on your Desktop and select ‘Task Manager.’
- In the Processes tab, look for all the tasks featured by the name of Nvidia.
- Right-click on each task and select the ‘End Process’ from the pop-up menu.
- Then, close the Task Manager and again run the Nvidia GeForce software.
You can also try restarting your PC after ending the task, and after the startup, try running the Nvidia GeForce software.
Fix #2: Allow the Nvidia Telemetry container
The Allow the Nvidia Telemetry container will help the application to run properly from the Desktop with all the administrative rights from your computer system. Here is how you can do it.
- Press the Windows Key + R key to open the Run dialogue.
- Type “services.msc” and press Enter key. If it asks for administrative permission, then grant the permission to proceed.
- The Windows services will open. Find the NVidia Telemetry Container services from the list and right-click on it.
- Select the Properties and go to the ‘Log On’ tab.
- Under the Local System account service checkbox, the option that says ‘Allow service to interact with Desktop.’ Then click Apply and OK to save the changes.
- Go back to the previous tab and again select the NVidia Telemetry Container services. Right-click on this service and select ‘Start’ to run it.
- Once you have followed all the steps, restart the PC to see if the error still appears.
Fix #3: Update the Drivers Manually
Updating the GPU drivers is the most effective way to fix the GeForce Experience error code 0x0003. Here is how you can do it.
- First, go to the Control Panel in the Programs and find the Nvidia software in the list.
- Right-click on each software and select ‘Uninstall’ to remove them from the list.
- Once you have removed all the software related to the Nvidia Corporation, close the Control Panel.
- Now go to the Desktop and right-click on the Windows icon. Select ‘Device Manager’ from the list.
- In the Device Manager, go to the Display Adapters tab to expand it.
- Right-click on the Nvidia graphics drivers and select uninstall.
- Your display screen might flicker for a bit, and the display will revive.
- Now open your web browser and go to the Nvidia’s website.
- Select the make and model of your GPU to download the relevant drivers.
- Click the Search button to find the drivers and then download the relevant drivers.
- Run the downloaded files and then follow the on-screen prompts to install the new drivers.
- Restart your computer system and run the GeForce Experience to see if the GeForce Experience error code 0x0003 has been fixed.
Read also: NVIDIA Ada Lovelace RTX 6000 GPU
GeForce Experience error code 0x0003 is related to the software issue that often appears when either the drivers are outdated, or files are corrupted. To fix this error, you can follow the methods mentioned in the article. Hopefully, the issue has been resolved, and now you are enjoying interruption-free gaming.